Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An age old Argument about CRAMS

   










Crams. (Not pictured above... because they don't exist)
There are no such things as crams. They do not exist. Crams, Crens or Creaons;
None of these exist. You may have noticed that some people in our cultural tend to make words up because they are afraid of actually making sense. This is true. It was in some sort of psychological test that was funded by the Nabisco Corporation; the word in question, however, is Crayons. (Pictured Left)

I have noticed that some people pronounce it crams. This is embarrassing and makes no sense. It also makes me sick to my stomach. What kind of world do we live in where ordinary people are allowed to get away with such atrocities against mankind? How can we insure our children are growing up in a safe environment if we allow these… these PEOPLE to wander around freely without being punished under the full extent of the law? All these questions make me tired, and hungry. Hungry and tired, I had some Taco Bell today. It was okay. But there was a lot of broken glass in my burrito and my gums bled and bled and bled. And blood was pouring out of my mouth and tears were falling down my face. Lots of people laughed at me and some of them didn’t. Some people just pointed and me and said “Look at that sick freak! Let’s get out of here before we do something we might regret!” the people that said that were carrying blowtorches. It made my heart sad and heavy.

When I got home I put a rabbit against my gums to soak up all the blood.

August 8th 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment